Cùng iGIS điểm qua các dạng câu hỏi trong đề thi thử IELTS, nhằm đáp ứng nhu cầu chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi IELTS quan trọng, trung tâm Anh ngữ iGIS tổ chức kỳ thi thử IELTS miễn phí cho tất cả các bạn học sinh.
Dạng câu hỏi trong đề thi thử IELTS ( dạng đề thứ 1)
- Section 1. A conversation about booking a room.
- Section 2. Telephone inquiry about volunteer wk. Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
- Section 3. A conversation between two students about their project.
- Section 4. Facts about bee fly.
- Passage1. About a tour to honey bees farm.
- Passage 2. Photography.
- Passage 3. Salinity levels in Australia.
- There were two diagrams describing architectural plans f the town of Medway between 2000 and 2015, when it will host an international spts competition.
- The first diagram was showing shoe and furniture facty and a garage. All of them were located next the main road and wild grass was surrounding the area. There was also a railway nearby.
- The second diagram, after changes were made: the railway was replaced by the subway. The main road was replaced by walkways leading directly to the swimming pool, station and the rest of the facilities. All these were built where shoes and furniture facty were located previously. The new flower gardens replaced wild grass.
- Countries should try to produce food f all their population needs locally and impt as little as possible. To what extent do you agree disagree?
- What is your name?
- Can I see your ID please?
- Where is your hometown?
- What is it famous f?
- Do you like to travel?
- Is it imptant f you to have holidays during the year?
- Talk about your best friend.
- Do you think technology has influenced friendship in some way?
Speaking test (V2)
- Talk about your hometown
- Talk about changes in your hometown
- Do you think your home town is suitable f young generation?
- What make your hometown attractive?
- Describe a book that you want to read again
- What it is about
- Why you want to read it again
- Do Vietnamese people have reading habit?
- What kind of book that the Vietnamese often read?
- Why do people read book instead of watching film?
- Do Vietnamese people still keep habit of buying book from bookste just read book through the internet other devices such as mobile phone, Ipad?
- Do Vietnamese children often read book?
- Why do parents often encourage their children to read book?
Dạng câu hỏi trong đề thi thử IELTS (dạng đề thứ 2)
- Section 1. A lady applied f position in a book stall. She was asked about her address, experience and availability f starting in the new job.
- Section 2. Hostel infmation f students.
- Section 3. Conversation between two students about their research and responsibilities sharing.
- Section 4. Lecture about plastic invention and exhibition infmation.
- Passage 1. Olympic tch design types and so on.
- Passage 2. About mining at the sea flo, its pros and cons.
- Passage 3. About language study.
- We were given graphs to describe and compare resources used to produce 10000 disposable polystyrene and paper cups. How much material such as wood, petroleum, steam and water was used in the process.
- Some people say that younger children should follow their instincts and be allowed to behave as freely as they want, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Where do you live at the moment?
- Please describe the house you live in.
- Do you have a vision of what your dream house would look like?
- What part of the day do you like the most?
- Do you have a weekend schedule?
- Do you play indo games?
- Describe a movie that you saw recently. Please say
- What was the movie title?
- Where did you see it, at home in the cinema?
- When was it?
- Questions about violent media, education and media interrelation and so on.
Speaking test (V2)
- Can you tell me your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Can you tell me me about your country?
- How is children’s first birthday celebrated in your country?
- What are the imptant birthdays of a person?
- How do you like to celebrate your birthday, with your family friends?
- Do you prefer to send letters emails?
- Describe a wedding that you have attended. Please say
- Whose wedding was it?
- Where did it take place?
- How was it celebrated?
- How did you feel about the wedding?
- What is the difference between big and small weddings?
- How do people in your country give gifts to the newlyweds?
- Do you have a certain register f wedding gifts?
Dạng câu hỏi trong đề thi thử IELTS ( dạng đề thứ 3 )
- Section 1. Registration of a new patient at the hospital, as he has recently arrived in the city.
- Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
- Passage 1. Application f a permanent position in a supermarket.
- Passage 2. A set of rules regarding the accommodation, fuel and other allowances f employees while on a business trips f the company.
- Passage 3. Sightings of a sea dinosaur and various researches into it.
- Passage 4. Don’t remember.
- Write a recommendation letter f your friend who is applying f a job. In your letter please say
- How long do you know him/her?
- What are the main qualities of your friend?
- What is his/her wk experience?
- Most people prefer shopping in supermarkets to small shops local markets. Is this a positive a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Do you study wk?
- What are you studying?
- Do many students from your country take these subjects?
- Describe a wedding you have recently attended. Please say
- Whose wedding was it?
- Where was it?
- Whom did you go with?
- Do you like weddings?
- Why do you like dislike them?
- Why do media pay attention to the celebrity weddings (of acts and actresses)?
- Is wedding imptant in our society?