TOPIC WEEK 5
- Most everyone has a role model in their life. They could be a parent, a friend, a teacher, a spts hero. They could be the D.A.R.E officer who wks in your school. He could be someone you read about in a book
- A role model is hard to define, because it can be different f everyone. Who your role model is depends as much on you as it does on the person you admire. Often, it is someone you would like to be like when you get older, someone who does something you find hard to do
Who is your role model? Tell us…
Questions to discuss:
1. Who is your role model?
2. Why do you choose that person to be your role model?
3. What you want to learn from him/her and what are you lacking now?
4. Do you want to be like your role model? How do you do that?
5. Tell about the person you want to be in 10 years.