BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP VỀ THÌ (PHẦN 2)
I. Supply the correct verb forms: Simple Past or Present Perfect
- I ______ (see) her before.
- I ______ (see) her last year.
- Tom __________ (never be) in Hanoi.
- I ________ (read) the novel written by Jack London several times before.
- What you ______ (do) yesterday?
- You ________ (watch) TV last night?
- She _______ (be) born in 1980.
- He _______ (write) a book since last year.
- Mr. Black ________ (teach) English in this school since he _________ (graduate) from the university in 1986.
- How long you _______ (learn) English?
II. Present tenses
- Listen! I _______ (think) someone _______ (knock) at the door.
- Up to the present, we _______ (write) almost every lesson in the book.
- The earth _______ (circle) the sun once every 365 days.
- The farmers ________ (work) in the field at the moment.
- Rivers usually _______ (flow) to the sea.
- How many times you ________ (see) him since he went to London?
- I ________ (wait) for the manager for two hours.
- Mrs. Green always _______ (go) to work by bus.
- Look! The boy _______ (cry).
- You ________ (ever, see) a money?
III. Supply the correct verb forms:
- I _______ (meet) Arthur three weeks ago.
- My friend _______ (thank) me for what I had done for him.
- People _______ (speak) English in most of Canada.
- She ________ (play) the piano when our guests _______ (arrive) last night.
- My mother ______ (come) to stay with us next weekend.
- Violets ________ (bloom) in spring.
- My father _________ (not smoke) for 5 years.
- He ________ (leave) home two weeks ago and we _______ (not hear) from him since then.
- By next month, I _______ (finish) my first novel.
- Be quiet! The teacher _______ (be) angry.
- By the end of last March, I ________ (study) English for 5years.
- He ________ (do) his homework before he went to the cinema.
- By noon, I _______ (wait) for her for two hours.
- Up to now, the teacher ________ (give) our class five tests.
- I’m preparing to support anything he ________ (say) tomorrow.
XEM ĐÁP ÁN TẠI ĐÂY